I have worked for Dr. Cavers office since 1995, my favorite part of my job is working and interacting with the patients. I have been married to my husband Larry since 1980, we have 2 sons, Eric and Mark. Eric lives in Chicago and Mark lives in Washington D.C. I have been a resident of Arlington Heights since we were married. In my spare time I enjoy traveling with my family and also making cards for friends and family.
5 Fun Facts about Tina
- What is your favorite restaurant in Arlington Heights? Javier’s Mexican Restaurant
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Veterinarian
- Why did you pick a career in dentistry? A friend knew the office needed help and talked me into applying.
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why? Italy, it sounds so beautiful!
- What is your favorite inexpensive family activity in Arlington Heights? Sounds of Summer Concerts, and Frontier Days