I’ve been a dental hygienist for over 30 years yet I’m still enamored with dentistry. Sitting in the front row of a continuing education seminar and learning something new about teeth is heavenly. Turning a frightened, quaking dental patient with bad teeth into a happy, relaxed patient with a healthy mouth is so rewarding and it’s downright fun! Flossing and family are very important to me. I have three daughters and three stepsons…kinda like the Brady Bunch, only better because we are a “Crazy Bunch”! I’m very proud to have two children serving in the military and am thankful to be living in the greatest country in the world….. the USA!
5 Fun Facts about Diane
- What is your favorite inexpensive family activity in Arlington Heights? Picking at teeth in a newly remodeled dental office at the corner of Central and Arlington Heights Roads!
- What is your favorite food? The sweet tang of roasted brussel sprouts is a must for every holiday feast.
- Where do you hope to travel one day? One day I will sell my house, buy a bed on wheels (aka-tiny teardrop camper) and take the ultimate road trip across this great nation. There are so many majestic national parks, beautiful natural places, bustling cities and charming towns to experience.
- What’s your favorite restaurant in Arlington Heights? Peggy Kinnane’s has a charming downtown atmosphere and something for everyone.
- What is something that makes you smile? Dressing up for Halloween in ridiculous costumes, where you can’t take yourself seriously will bring a smile to the inner child in all of us.