I grew up in Elmhurst, IL My husband and I live in a house on a peninsula of the fox river in Cary, IL. I have been employed in the dental field for 35 years.
5 Fun Facts about Denise
- Where do you hope to travel to one day and why? Back to the Hawaiian Islands because I love it.
- What is the best part of your job working at FDOAH? The patients.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? In theatrics
- What is one gadget or piece of technology you can’t live without? Planes, they get me to Hawaii and my car.
- Tell us about your pet! My Golden Retrievers. My 2 girls. Maya is 11 years old and a truly golden girl. Mick is 4 years old and a free spirit. My husband and I love them very much and both dogs love to be loved!!